RCC Main Campus
Closes: Friday, March 5, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Public Administration, Education, Organizational Leadership, Business Management or a related field. Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in marketing, public relations, public administration, or related field.
Same as minimum.
- Developing a comprehensive marketing plan that details strategies for marketing and promoting the college goals and objectives.
- Updating and communicating College information through social media.
- Providing management for all Public Information activities
- Overseeing Website content and ensuring that content is updated and compliant with all applicable regulations and educational standards.
- Fostering meaningful relationships with internal and external partners to effectively support the Mission of Robeson Community College.
- Developing relationships with various media representatives and communicating information and news releases as needed to promote the College and convey relevant information to the public.
- Interpreting trends and developments in marketing and promoting the college.
- Developing advertisements as needed, working with companies on design and with companies and media on dissemination.
- Providing oversight of use of Social Media for the campus and programs in communication with Information Technologies office and according to applicable laws, policies, and regulations.
- Interpreting the purpose, philosophy, and vision of Robeson Community College to the general public.
- Maintaining the integrity of the College and the Public Information Office.
- Providing leadership in coordination with the College’s senior administrators and the Board of Trustees.
- Assisting with the review and revision of all official policies of the Robeson Community College.
- Representing the College professionally and handling all business affairs confidentially.
- Attending various college events and community events related to college activities and taking notes and taking photographs for reporting and communications purposes.
How to Apply
Candidates for the position should complete an RCC Application (robeson.edu/hr) for Employment, submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of all college transcripts, and any other supporting documentation related to the qualification requirements. RCC reserves the right to perform criminal and financial background checks on applicants and will require a personality profile on all finalists.
Robeson Community College
P. O. Box 1420
Lumberton, NC 28359
910.272.3545 - Fax