Haywood Community College Campus and offsite training facilities within local region
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, June 28, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associates Degree in Program of Instruction. Certifications, licensure and continuing education hours may be required.
Teaching experience may be necessary or preferred.
** THIS POSTING IS TO ESTABLISH AN APPLICANT POOL FOR PART TIME INSTRUCTOR POSITIONS WITH THE PUBLIC SAFETY TRAINING PROGRAM AT HAYWOOD COMMUNITY COLLEGE. PROGRAMS FOR WHICH APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED ARE EMS, FIRE SAFETY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT. **
Positions provide quality instruction in the Public Safety Training Programs for certificate programs. Specific certifications are a requirement of employment as an instructor along with degree mandates. Please see the program specialty job position pool on the college website for details regarding licensure, certification and degree requirements.
How to Apply
Complete official Haywood Community College employment application online found at www.haywood.edu, click on the Jobs tab then select position applying for
- HCC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Institution.
- Application must be complete for consideration- do not reference resume.
- References may not be current HCC employees. Must provide 3 professional references, one must be a current or previous supervisor with email addresses. Application will not be considered complete if emails for professional references are not provided.
- Unofficial transcripts will be accepted for the application process. Most unofficial transcripts can be downloaded from college/university websites. Official transcripts for all degrees listed must be received within 10 business days from the date an official offer of employment is made. When submitting official transcripts please have them sent to HCC-HRtranscripts@haywood.edu
- College screening committee is responsible for application review, interviews, and recommends the final candidate to the college president.
- HCC is a tobacco free campus.