Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
Asheville, North Carolina
Closes: Monday, December 10, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Associate’s degree;
2. Five years of work experience in foodservice purchasing;
3. Experience in setting up supplier accounts;
4. Experience in purchasing large and small volume;
5. ServeSafe certification (within 6 months of hire date).
1. Bachelor’s degree;
2. Experience with e-Procurement and NC State Contracts;
3. Proficiency in a foreign language such as Spanish, an East Slavic language, and/or American Sign Language.
Job Description Summary
To achieve food and non-food supply needs within programmatic budget while meeting program goals or quality, sanitation and high-level educational environment.
1. Consolidates lab requisitions;
2. Maintains inventory numbers of instructional food and non-food supplies;
3. Manages receipts and invoices;
4. Purchases food and non-food items;
5. Manages receiving and storage of supplies;
6. Contributes to the College Vision, Mission, Values, and Welcoming College statement;
7. Performs other duties as assigned.