Purchasing Specialist (Entry-Level)
Person County Campus
Closes: Sunday, April 30, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- 2 years of related purchasing experience; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Associate degree from a regionally accredited institution in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field, with experience in a procurement-related field.
- Previous experience with using the NC E-Procurement System.
- Previous experience with using the Colleague software program.
Under general supervision, an employee in this position will manage, direct, and perform all aspects of the procurement of goods and services in accordance with the guidelines issued by the NC Division of Purchasing and Contract, the Community College System Office, and the State Information Technology Services Division. Duties related to this position primarily focus on the interpreting and administering of local, state, and federal laws, regulations and guidelines governing procurement activities for the College. Duties assigned may vary according to the specific needs of the Division and/or allocation of workload.
How to Apply
A PCC application must be completed online at https://piedmontcc.peopleadmin.com. During the online application process, applicants must include a resume, cover letter, and any unofficial transcript(s). Required documents must be attached online in the "Documents Needed to Apply" section of the application process. All applications must be received in the Human Resources office by 11:59 p.m. on the closing date posted to be guaranteed for consideration.
Job Post Contact
Director, Human Resources and Organizational Development
Piedmont Community College