Main Campus, Dobson, NC
Closes: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
High School diploma. Winemaking marketing experience necessary. Must be able to work flexible/specified hours during the week.
Associate Degree in viticulture/enology, marketing or sales or related field. Applicant is expected to possess lab experience, and have the ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
QAP Marketing Technician will be responsible for all marketing communication and promotion of the QAP program.
• Develop, plan, and carry out marketing strategies with Enology Instructor to increase the Quality Alliance Program reach throughout the state, bring in new QAP winery members, and retain current members
• Coordinate and manage outreach to the public, including advertising, website material, social media presence, and press relations
• Produce content for QAP Facebook, Instagram, and email mailings to strengthen, increase, and maintain program image
• Maintain the marketing budget with Enology Instructor to ensure funds are used effectively and efficiently
• Analyze and evaluate marketing strategies to determine current and predict future performance and effectiveness
• Work with retail partners to increase QAP presence and knowledge throughout the state
• Work with Enology Instructor to present a cohesive and effective marketing message to public
• Work with Enology Instructor and Enology Technician to maintain records and contact wineries with lab data via email and/or web portal
• Assist Enology Instructor during QAP sensory panels
• Utilize safe working habits at all times
• Demonstrate flexibility in weekly schedule to accommodate marketing goals
• Perform other job specific QAP marketing duties as assigned
See complete job description at https://jobs.surry.edu/postings/7383
How to Apply
Job Post Contact