Flat Rock, North Carolina - Henderson County
Closes: Friday, May 3, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
The Recruiter is a member of the Enrollment Management Department and is responsible for the College’s student recruitment program. Duties include responsibility for recruiting and admissions for high school concurrent enrollment programs at Blue Ridge and recruiting for traditional/non-traditional students for all curriculum programs.
Experience: All persons must provide verifiable and relevant professional experience in a work-place
setting or demonstrated instructional/teaching environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
● An understanding of and commitment to the "open door" philosophy of the community college.
● Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing and to represent the College in a professional manner.
● Maintain an enthusiastic, self-reliant and self-starting approach to meet job responsibilities.
● Ability to work with students, faculty, staff and other administrators to implement the mission and objectives of the college.
● Computer skills and attention to detail required.
● Working knowledge of the College Student Information System is preferred
● A strong commitment to safety, personal and professional integrity.
The ability to perform all duties associated with the position including, but not limited to lifting, prolonged standing, sitting, bending, stooping, and operating or performing work with associated tools and machines.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact