RCC Main Campus
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, December 31, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master’s degree with 18 graduate semester hours in the desired teaching discipline. Online teaching experience is beneficial. All degrees must be from accredited institutions.
Same as minimum.
RECRUITMENT POOL FOR ADJUNCT FACULTY POSITIONS
- Business Law
- Computer Information Systems
- Criminal Justice
- Political Science
- Provide a quality learning experience for all Robeson Community College students
- Plan, organize, promote and teach appropriate courses for Robeson Community College
- Perform all instruction-related duties in a timely manner and in accordance with the mission, policies and procedures of the College, the North Carolina Community College System, and with appropriate accrediting bodies where applicable
- Implement and assess identified program and institutional student learning outcomes
How to Apply
Candidates for these positions should apply online at www.robeson.edu/hr and submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of Official Transcripts, and any other supporting documentation related to the qualification requirements. Robeson Community College reserves the right to perform consumer background checks on applicants who are considered for employment and the College may administer personality profile testing as part of the selection process.
Human Resources, Robeson Community College
P. O. Box 1420
Lumberton, NC 28359