Closes: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s degree in student services, educational administration or a related area from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Five years of progressive administrative experience in a post-secondary registration/admissions office.
• Experience with staff supervision including performance evaluation.
• Experience in budget development and management.
• Demonstrated experience in the application of technology to deliver records, registration, advising and degree audit services to students, faculty and staff.
• Experience with an integrated student information system (e.g., Ellucian Datatel, Banner, Jenzabar).
• Demonstrated knowledge of current guidelines, regulation and legislation pertinent to ensuring integrity of student records.
Master’s degree in student services, educational administration or a related area from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Greater than five years of progressive administrative experience in a post-secondary registration/admissions office.
• Experience in a large, multi-campus post-secondary institution.
• Experience in transitioning an institution to web-based delivery of services.
The Registrar provides experienced and strategic leadership in a student-centered environment that supports the mission, vision and values of the college at large. Specifically, the registrar contributes vision, innovation and management to services while being accountable for stewardship and best practices in the maintenance of student academic records. This position provides expertise and perspective in enrollment management, strategic planning and policy implementation to enhance access and service to students at the college. Primary responsibilities of this position include oversight and direction for critical components of the student information system, interpretation and implementation of academic policies and management of registration and degree audit processes. Leading communication and collaboration among the 5 GTCC campuses, the Registrar builds partnerships with internal and external constituents, maintains full compliance with state, federal and industry standards, upholds the integrity of all academic programs and promotes a culture of service excellence in a complex multi-campus community college.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact