Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
340 Victoria Road
Asheville, North Carolina 28801
Closes: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Master’s Degree; Business Administration, Education, Education Leadership, Information Systems or related fields.
2. Three years of full-time or equivalent experience in a Registrar’s Office, Student Services department, or student-focused position.
3. Budget management and supervisory experience;
4. Experience with higher education student information systems.
1. Experience as a community college Registrar and/or in management role leading Student Services or student-focused department.
2. Experience using Ellucian / Colleague.
3. Proficiency in a foreign language such as Spanish, an East Slavic language, and/or American Sign Language.
Direct the operations, staff, and policies of the Records and Registration Office. Work collaboratively with staff and faculty across the College to ensure the integrity of curriculum academic records. Oversee all processes related to curriculum class registration with a focus on continuous improvement and customer service.