1011 Page Street
Troy, NC 27371
Closes: Monday, August 15, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years related work experience. Proficiency with use of e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software. Proficiency in both verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Mater's degree. Prefer work experience in the NC Community College System and knowlege of Ellucian Colleague and Entrinsik Informer.
Supervises the planning, implementation and evaluation of registration, student records, graduation, academic regulatory compliance, and research for curriculum and continuing education students at the College.
● Select, supervise, train, motivate and evaluates a team of student services professionals within the Office of Records
● Serve as the College’s custodian of student data and records and functions as a resource for FERPA related issues and questions.
● Develop and implement processes and procedures in accordance with College policies and state standards to ensure the security, integrity and maintenance of student academic records and records systems.
● Oversee the development and implementation of strategies for retention, disposition and disposal of student records.
● Oversee the development of the College Academic Calendar and the course credit schedule in collaboration with Instructional staff.
● Oversee all graduation processing of academic information. student academic information. Ensuring student degree program is correctly documented in Colleague.
● Provide leadership and direction for Graduation ceremonies; ensuring all ceremony details are planned, College graduation lists are correct, applicable credentials and regalia are ordered, and that all graduates receive appropriate and continual communication
● Maintain disaster-recovery action plans for academic records and essential student services, including registration, ability to issue official transcripts and provide student services support.
● Ensure the development and production of the College Catalog and Student Handbook.
● Perform transcript evaluations update student record.
● Coordinate and assist with data entry of student No Shows and Withdrawals and provide appropriate notification to other College departments
● Coordinate and assist with managing the submission schedule and reporting to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) for Federal enrollment and degree verification reporting, NSC enrollment error report resolution and timely submissions and graduation reporting ensuring compliance with Federal and State regulations. Maintain files and file reports in accordance with regulations.
● Coordinate and assist with the accuracy of attendance reporting including tracking submission and electronic collection of attendance sheets, computing variations in 10% dates, contacting instructors to resolve attendance report discrepancies. Print 10% rosters after ensuring all attendance has been entered.
● Coordinate, prepare, and ensure the accuracy of required Curriculum Institution Class Reports (ICR) Reports and the Estimated FTE Report.
● Serve as back-up for IPEDS Enrollment reporting.
● Assist students with questions related to transfer credit, transcript requests, registration, grade changes, or other records related issues.
● Coordinate and assist with processing transcript requests, student course drops, grade changes, and degree audits as requested.
● Produce academic lists such as probation, suspension, academic alert, honors lists, stop outs, final rosters, and grade distribution reports.
● Run daily and weekly processes (such as RQMM, XRCE, etc.)
● Maintain Colleague forms as needed for registration and attendance.
● Coordinate and assist in maintaining Self-Service and assist faculty as needed with questions related to attendance, courses, etc.
● Distribute information and reminders to College Community regarding registration and attendance, tuition payments, curriculum schedule, and any important records changes.
● Ensure the purge process occurs and coordination occurs between all affected departments.
● Ensure timely entry of student grades and attendance. ● Serve as administrator for FFNC and Reverse Transfer initiatives and program maintenance; provide reports to MCC staff as needed.
● Advise new students as needed.
● Perform other job-related duties and projects as assigned in support of the College’s mission, core values and goals.