Flat Rock, NC
Closes: Thursday, July 7, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
The Registrar Specialist is responsible for assisting the Registrar’s Office Staff with all functions of the Registrar’s Office. The Registrar Specialist also serves as a liaison and accuracy coordinator of transfer credit between Admissions Counselors and the Registrar’s Office.
Why it’s Important
The Blue Ridge team is excited by every opportunity to be creative, innovative, and engaging. We do this by working alongside our Staff and Faculty to ensure we provide a modern, technologically advanced institution for the community. We are here to support our Students to ensure they reach their highest potential. Our team engages with the community to ensure that we are consistently meeting standards and then rising above them. Guiding students along their educational journey is our calling and we are looking for like-minded teammates to help us serve our community. Whether a student is entering the workforce for the first time, entering a new profession, or just expanding their knowledge, we are here to provide the necessary tools to accomplish all their goals. Working together, no elevation is too high, and no summit is unreachable.
What You'll be Doing
- Responsible for overseeing process and primary input of transcripts and transfer credit
- Assist with Administratively-identifying graduates through various processes, facilitating correspondence outreach, and verifying graduates
- Assist Registrar with disaggregating graduation data
- Assist with CCP Application processing
- Assist with scanning of daily processes and archived files
- Assist with Registration, Schedule Adjustment, and graduation duties as may be assigned
- Assist with error report corrections
- Provide back-up support to Registrar Clerk in times of high volume with application processing
- Keep accurate Student records
- Maintain the technical competencies necessary to the job function.
- Design and implement a program of ongoing correspondence with prospective students that coordinates with the College Enrollment Management Plan.
- Respond to written inquiries about Blue Ridge programs from prospective students.
- Maintain technical competencies necessary to the job function.
- To perform other duties as may be assigned
- Assist other Registrar’s Office Staff to resolve workflow issues and serve as back-up for phone/visitors during times of high volume
- Assist Faculty and Staff with CIS questions and issues
- Provide other clerical support for the Office as assigned
Associate Degree, Bachelor’s preferred
Dexterity of hands.
Blue Ridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Institution
How to Apply
Job Post Contact