- This position will be based at RCCC’s North Campus in Salisbury, North Carolina, and attendance on-campus is required.
- Flexible scheduling and remote work options are available contingent upon institutional policies and satisfactory performance.
Closes: Friday, June 16, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate’s degree with three years’ work experience in data analysis, report writing, or records management in the public sector, or
- Bachelor’s degree in public administration, political science, or other social science discipline with coursework in statistics or research methods, or
- Studies toward a Master of Public Administration degree from a NASPAA-accredited program.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including the use of pivot tables and formulas to merge, review, and analyze information from large datasets.
Alternative combinations of education and experience will be considered. All individuals with relevant work or educational experience, particularly in higher education, are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working with Datatel Colleague or Entrinsik Informer.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is seeking a Research Assistant to join the growing Institutional Effectiveness & Research team. Under supervision of the Director, this position will serve as the primary contact for incoming data requests and conduct ongoing research and data collection projects related to student and institutional performance and outcomes.
This position is ideal for recent college graduates with a background in social science research, current or prospective graduate students in public administration or policy, or individuals with higher education experience interested in gaining a broad view of college functions and operations.
How to Apply
Click on the direct link below to apply:
Having issues? Go to our jobs site, https://rcccjobs.com