Closes: Friday, February 21, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Basic Law Enforcement Certification
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the area of Law Enforcement
- Candidate must be sworn officer.
Delivers safety and security services which includes the implementation and administration of programs that assist the campus community in maintaining order, and/or improving the personal safety of the students, faculty, staff, guests and property of the College.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Participate in programs that expand the College’s capacity to prevent, respond to, mitigate, contain and recover from emergencies;
- Assist in training programs for all employees, both full time & part time;
- Be aware and utilize a NIMS compliant incident command structures to support College Emergency Response Plan implementation, coordinating with outside response agencies.
- Be an active member of the College safety committee;
- Investigate all accidents and injuries occurring on the College property;
- Serve as a source of information to College employees in matters relating to safety and security;
- Provide effective safety and security instruction and transmit safety information to the College employees;
- Make recommendations for facilities, equipment, personnel, and operation needs with regards to safety and emergency planning;
- Make regular patrol rounds and safety checks. Attend to needs of campus.
- Make proper crime reports and attend to calls of assistance by students, faculty, and staff.
- Perform other related duties incidental on the work described herein
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Human Resources Specialist
Stanly Community College
141 College Dr.
Albemarle, NC 28001