Foothills Higher Education Center
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. BSN required.
2. Two or more years of Clinical practice required.
3. Teaching experience required.
4. Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina.
5. Membership in one or more professional organizations.
1. Master’s Degree with a concentration in Nursing Education preferred.
2. Simulation experience preferred.
As a member of the nursing faculty team under the Nursing Director, the Simulation/Lab Coordinator is responsible for the organization and maintenance of the Simulation, Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, and Practice Labs; meeting the learning needs of students and faculty in lab/simulation settings.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College