Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
Asheville, North Carolina 28801
Closes: Friday, August 24, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. College credential;
2. Three years of experience in fundraising, sales, event management;
3. Experience developing donor relations;
4. Database management experience.
1. Bachelor’s degree;
2. Experience with Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge or similar fundraising software;
3. Higher Education experience;
4. Experience in prospect identification and research;
5. Proficiency in a foreign language such as Spanish, an East Slavic language, and/or American Sign Language.
Job Description Summary
Coordinates and implements special events, donor record management, gift acknowledgement, and Board support.
1. Coordinates and implements special events for the Foundation and Office of the President;
2. Manages and administers donor records in various databases, gift/pledge allocation and acknowledgements;
3. Develops and analyzes donor prospect lists for cultivation and solicitation;
4. Serves as the relationship manager for event sponsors;
5. Performs administrative tasks including greeting visitors and calls, ordering supplies, scheduling calendars and meetings, Board of Directors communication;
6. Contributes positively to the College Vision, Mission, Values, and Welcoming College statement;
7. Other duties as assigned.