Closes: Thursday, December 31, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Office Management or related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Two years of related administrative experience and a proven record of progressively responsible experience in administrative functions, including evidence of experience in the following areas:
• Thorough knowledge of office practices, procedures and equipment to include basic accounting practices to track budget and expenditures
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and experience using word processing, developing spreadsheets, developing presentations, and using database software applications
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Office Management or related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Greater than two years of related administrative experience and a proven record of progressively responsible experience in administrative functions as described above.
• Experience in an academic or training environment.
The Assessment and Retention Specialist is responsible for coordinating paperwork flow and documentation for Adult Education programs including registration and Literacy Education Information System (LEIS) forms. This person will report directly to the Adult Education Coordinator/Director. This person will also assist with CASAS and TABE testing, student registration, student follow up and other duties as needed for the Adult Education programs. This person may work late afternoon and evening hours.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact