Closes: Sunday, December 3, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate’s Degree in Construction Management, Accounting, Office Administration from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
- Two years of experience in the construction industry or related experience, i.e., managing contracts, billing, office administration, budget management
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
- 5 years of experience in the construction industry or related experience
- Experience with Interscope, NC E-procurement, Datatel, and NC DOA
- Experience with policy and procedures regarding NC Community College Capital Improvements
- Experience with policy and practice of the State Construction Office with formal capital projects (projects greater than $500,000 in value)
This position provides technical assistance to the Facilities Division including the Construction, Physical Plant, Grounds, Risk Management, and Campus Security Departments, and to the Information Technology Services (ITS) Division as needed to track large expenditure annual and project-specific contracts/agreements for software, hardware, and other technology and services used by the college, and budget monitoring for contract encumbrances and payments.
This position is responsible for maintaining up to date accounting of the capital projects and keeping the VP and construction project manager informed of any concerns regarding budget, timing of funding, and where contracts, change orders and addendums are in process. Failure to properly account for funds can create significant hardships for the college and it’s partners as well as our relationship with the System Office and State Office of Construction.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact