Closes: Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Associates degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
• Minimum of three years applicable experience in marketing, digital media, advertising, or relevant field or a combination of education and experience.
• Experience in social media and content development
• Experience with content creation and management
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media or relevant field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
• Experience in digital advertising a plus
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for leading all digital marketing efforts including social media, website content creation, and digital advertising. The Digital Media specialist will increase the impact and visibility of the College by building the organization’s brand and increasing stakeholder engagement through digital channels. As a member of the Marketing Team, this person will contribute to and assist in implementing the overall marketing and communications plan for the college.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact