Closes: Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Associates degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
• Minimum of three years applicable experience in marketing, digital media, advertising, or relevant field or a combination of education and experience.
• Experience in social media and content development required.
• Experience with content creation and management
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media or relevant field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
• Experience in design and/or digital advertising a plus
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for leading all digital marketing efforts including social media, website content creation, digital advertising – including media buying, negotiations, placement and tracking. The Digital Media specialist will increase the impact and visibility of the College by building the organization’s brand and increasing stakeholder engagement. As a member of the Marketing Team, this person will contribute to and assist in implementing the overall marketing and communications plan for the college.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact