Closes: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration or related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
• Assoc. degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution and 4 years of HR experience
• 7+ years of related experience in a professional position
• Five years of related experience
• Microsoft Excel super user (VLOOKUP, pivots, databases)
• HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience
• 7+ years experience in Human Resources
• Experience working in a multi-national technology organization preferred.
The HRIS Specialist plays a key role in the development, implementation and maintenance of HRIS systems associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for HR department planning and activities. Identify areas of opportunity to improve existing HRIS processes, functionality and work flow, and maximize technological capabilities to reduce manual processes (i.e. annual performance review process and other systems) and to improve data management and efficiency. Maintains and develops custom reports to meet the requirements of HR management and staff. Ensures accuracy and completeness of data in master files and various support tools. Establishes and maintains security and integrity controls. Trains and coordinates troubleshooting tips to other HR members on features and functionality of HRIS systems and applications as needed. Works with payroll to coordinate retrieval and reporting functions. May serve as HR department liaison to IT function.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact