Closes: Monday, June 12, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate degree or transferrable work experience
- Valid NC Driver’s License
- Prior experience working in AdvanSys and Colleague
The CCR LEIS Specialist will collect, input, and manage data related to College and Career Readiness program courses, students, faculty and staff. This may include, but is not limited to building CCR ABE, HSE, AHS and ESL courses in AdvanSys and completing the process in Colleague, creating all faculty contracts, and any other LEIS data input deemed necessary. Creating and maintaining the course schedule for all CCR classes on the Literacy Contract List each semester as well as preparing all class files and data for ICR reporting and audit requirements is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage all College and Career Readiness records and reporting processes.
- Coordinates the process of entering CCR student registrations.
- Manage, compile, and reconcile all class information in preparation for ICR, including payroll in College and Career Readiness
- Grade classes, filing all information pertinent to classes and checking for accuracy.
- Works closely with the Director of CCR in the management, documenting and reporting CCR processes.
- Assist CCR Coordinators with processes.
- Check CCR instructor timesheets, student sign sheets and attendance rosters for accuracy.
- Keep original documentation for all minor students.
- Serve as liaison between CCR and Continuing Education Department
- Assist in creating the CCR academic calendar.
- Attend meetings and conferences, both onsite and offsite as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Will attend all NCCCS training sessions relating to CCR data management processes.
- Will participate in ongoing training in AdvanSys and Colleague.
- Will attend on-boarding sessions held by Stanly Community College Executive Leadership Team.
- Attending training sessions on how to interpret data in PowerBI, NCCCS Data Dashboards and Zogotech.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Human Resources Specialist
Stanly Community College
141 College Dr.
Albemarle, NC 28001