Closes: Thursday, January 28, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate's Degree in Business Administration, Office Administration or a related field from a regionally accredited institution. Must have two years of relevant general office and Microsoft Office software experience.
Will assist the Director of the Small Business Center with day to day functions within the Small Business Center. This is a temporary position for up to 25 hours per week. Temporarily funded until 6/30/2021.
• Clerical tasks: answering phones, filing, supply orders and inventory, email correspondence with presenters and obtaining signed contracts from presenters.
• Disseminate information and materials to other NCC departments and community partners.
• Appoint scheduling and assisting potential clients with requesting counseling.
• Assisting with the daily maintenance, updates and recordkeeping in Center IC, and running weekly reports.
• Scheduling social media posts, and creating events on Facebook and Eventbrite, as well as sending out press releases.
• Facilitating and inputting seminars in Center IC, and verifying webinars.
• Providing follow up sessions and administering Impact surveys.