Closes: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Associates degree in information technology (computer science, computer information systems, programming or other related field) from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• One year of experience in a technical support related field with AAS degree. Or 7+ years of experience.
• Proficient in email, MS Office, virus protection software and other common college software applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology (computer science, computer information systems, programming or other related field) from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• CompTIA A+ or an industry standard related certification.
• 3 years of experience in a technical support related field.
• Experience with Bomgar and SCCM solutions.
• Experience with Enterprise Service Desk software.
• Experience with Multi-Function Network Printing solution.
The technology support specialist performs installation, maintenance and repair of the college’s computers, servers, printers and scanners. S/he will install/maintain/support/operate audiovisual equipment such as projectors, document cameras, speakers and other peripheral equipment. This position will support all campus locations. S/he will be installing lab replacements, imaging classroom lab computers, and performing other projects as needed. S/he installs hardware and software in academiclabs and in faculty and staff offices. S/he performs routine troubleshooting and problem resolution, both on-site and over the phone. The technology support specialist works with faculty and staff to help them decide on hardware and software needs. S/he prepares reports, maintenance records, and inventory paperwork. S/he performs other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact