Closes: Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associates degree in information technology (computer science, computer information systems, programming or other related field) from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution or seven (7) or more years of relevant experience in lieu of the degree.
- CompTIA A+ (or 6 months within hire date)
- • One year of experience in a technical support related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology (computer science, computer information systems, programming or other related field) from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution is strongly preferred.
- Other industry standard, related certifications.
- 3 years of experience in a technical support related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Intune.
- 1 year experience supporting macOS
- Experience imaging computers
- Experience with Enterprise Service Desk software and Remote Support software
- Experience with Multi-Function Network Printing solution.
The technology support specialist performs installation, maintenance, and repair of the college’s computers, servers, printers, and scanners. S/he will install, maintain, support, and operate audiovisual equipment such as projectors, document cameras, speakers and other peripheral equipment. This position will support all campus locations. S/he will be installing lab replacements, imaging classroom lab computers, and performing other projects as needed. S/he installs hardware and software in academic labs and in faculty and staff offices. S/he performs routine troubleshooting and problem resolution, both on-site and over the phone. The technology support specialist works with faculty and staff to help them decide on hardware and software needs. S/he prepares reports, maintenance records, and inventory paperwork. S/he performs other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact