Closes: Friday, May 21, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Associates degree in information technology (computer science, computer information systems, programming or other related field) from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution or seven (7) or more years of relevant experience in lieu of the degree.
• CompTIA A+ or 6 months within hire date
• One year of experience in a technical support related field.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology (computer science, computer information systems, programming or other related field) from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution is strongly preferred.
• Other industry standard, related certifications.
• 3 years of experience in a technical support related field.
• Experience with Bomgar and SCCM solutions.
• Experience with Enterprise Service Desk software.
• Experience with Multi-Function Network Printing solution.
The technology support specialist performs installation, maintenance, and repair of the college’s computers, servers, printers, and scanners. S/he will install/maintain/support/operate audiovisual equipment such as projectors, document cameras, speakers and other peripheral equipment. This position will support all campus locations. S/he will be installing lab replacements, imaging classroom lab computers, and performing other projects as needed. S/he installs hardware and software in academic labs and in faculty and staff offices. S/he performs routine troubleshooting and problem resolution, both on-site and over the phone. The technology support specialist works with faculty and staff to help them decide on hardware and software needs. S/he prepares reports, maintenance records, and inventory paperwork. S/he performs other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact