Anson and Union County
Closes: Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
· Associate’s Degree
· Student-focused and driven
· Must be enthusiastic, creative, a team player, and work with a diverse student population
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office: demonstrated ability in office organizational skills
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience in Student Affairs
The Student Life Specialist is a part-time position located on campus in Anson and Union County from August through May. Under the direction of the Director of Student Life, Engagement & Leadership, the Student Life Specialist will be responsible for assisting with daily operations and initiatives associated with all social and educational engagement opportunities under the department of student life, engagement, and leadership. The Specialist will also assist with marketing (print, campus application, and calendar) under the student life, engagement, and leadership department.
· Assist in designing and implementing creative methods to engage students in campus engagement opportunities that reach a diverse student population.
· Provide administrative support for campus engagement planning.
· Promote and assist with student life, engagement, and leadership’s social, educational, cultural, and student development engagement opportunities.
· Ensure information for print, electronic, and other means for the department is correct and relevant.
· Oversee a monthly calendar of campus events.
· The position may require occasional evenings and/or weekends.
· Perform other duties as assigned.