NCC Child Development Center
- Skilled Crafts
Closes: Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
NC State Credentials from an accredited institution with a minimum of two years of experience. Maintain DCDEE approved health and safety classes. Must submit a Federal criminal records check before first day of employment. Must be able to bend, stoop, sit in low chairs, stand for long periods of time, lift up to 45 lbs.
POOLING APPLICANT NOTICE: This job posting is being used to capture a pool of qualified candidates. A part-time job posting does not imply an open position exists at this time.
The Substitute teacher is responsible for continuing daily actives and carrying out routines according to the classroom schedule, while the Lead teacher is out of the classroom.
- Cover a 1 hour and 15 minute lunch break.
- Answering the center phone and door.
- Implements lesson plan while Lead teacher is out.
- Follow daily routine set forth by the Lead teacher (feeding children meals, helping with bathroom routines, art activities, group time, nap time and outdoor playtime.
- Work with early childhood interns.