- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Masters degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or closely related field. One or more years of supply chain management experience.
Teaching experience at the community college or four-year college. On-line teaching experience.
Teaching experience in institution of higher education. Online teaching experience using Blackboard. Three or more years of industry experience with multiple management responsibilities.
- Provide quality instruction in the field of supply chain management, operations management, and business conducive to student learning, engagement, retention, and completion via face-to-face, hybrid, online, and blended classes to include days, evenings, and weekends both on and off campus.
- Incorporate latest instructional technologies in course delivery and utilize interactive learning technologies to engage students in the teaching and learning process.
- Assist in recruiting new students into the program.
- Advise and register students who are in the program.
- Monitor and improve student retention and completion.
- Provide recommendations for program changes based on industry trends and input from the advisory board/committee.
- Provide input on program reviews, student learning outcomes and assessments, and other departmental activities.
- Participate in faculty committees, support business related clubs and other activities, as assigned.
- Work cooperatively within curriculum and continuing education programs.
- Periodically evaluate skill requirements of business and industry and revise existing and/or develop new courses.
- Update existing courses for relevancy and currency consistent with the role and mission of the College.
- Maintain accurate scholastic and membership records of students enrolled in classes, preparing and submitting reports as required.
- Provide quality customer service to students, faculty, and staff.
- Continually develop and improve instructional skills, content knowledge, and support College initiatives through professional development.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact