Central Campus - Hall Building
Closes: Saturday, July 31, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
helor's Degree in Communications, Human Resources, Business, Instructional Design or a related field and a minimum of 2 - 5 years’ experience in training and development
- Master's Degree from a regionally accredited institution in Communications, Human Resources, Business, Instructional Design or related field
- Professional certifications/designation such as ALP, DiSC, MBTI, WPB5
- Coaching experience/certifications
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion knowledge and facilitation experience
Talent Consultant position available in the Talent Development Department located on Central Campus - Hall Building.
Anticipated hire date: August 2, 2021
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Hours per week: 40 (Exempt)
Supports Talent Management in the design and delivery of quality training and development opportunities using research-based standards, effective and innovative tools, and best practice instructional strategies.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Designs and facilitates in-house and third-party training and development solutions which include a blended approach to learning, such as classroom training, coaching, hybrid, and virtual learning.
2. Identifies development needs across the institution; provides direction and guidance regarding content selection, instructional design, and execution.
3. Coordinates planning, delivery, and quality review of Talent Development offerings.
4. Collaborates with various teams, leaders, and subject matter experts to identify trends, clarify needs, and design customized training solutions.
5. Collects and analyzes data associated with needs assessment, programming, and forecasting of organizational learning needs.
6. Offers coaching to employees in association with Individual Development Plans.
7. Supports and facilitates Technology Education across the college (AVISO, Microsoft, Google, etc.)
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Characteristics
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Ability to design programming to meet learning needs of employees
* Strong coaching skills
* Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Google products
* Ability to interact and provide information to individuals or groups with diverse background
How to Apply
Job Post Contact