Closes: Monday, November 28, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Two years prior experience with circulation routines and reference services required.
Bachelor’s degree in English or related field required.
- one-year prior supervisory experience
- two years prior experience teaching or tutoring both in person and in an online environment
- experience using Colleague
- experience with Library of Congress classification and SIRSI systems.
- Master’s degree preferred
Participates in a variety of activities and operations in support of Learning Resource Center services; serves as evening supervisor for library staff and tutors (both online and in-person); organizes library programming to promote student engagement and increased research skills; answers advanced reference questions during evening hours.
Job Post Contact
Executive Director, Human Resources
Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute
2855 Hickory Blvd.
Hudson, NC 28638
PH: (828) 726-2269