Closes: Friday, December 6, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of experience developing and/or supporting technology-based solutions
Technical Project Developer position is located on the Central Campus.
Talent Development is committed to building an organizational culture of transparency and collaboration which provides a positive work environment for every employee. Our department is motivated to support you in achieving your personal growth, wellness, and professional career goals. We strive to create an environment in which every employee feels valued and engaged by fostering employee relationships, enhancing job and workplace satisfaction, recognizing your accomplishments, and celebrating your success.
Designs and manages systems associated with a variety of interrelated media and technology elements to improve productivity and track professional development for employees.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manages the daily operations of the Talent Development Learning Management System including back-end management, HTML/CSS editing, script writing, SQL updating to the database.
2. Develops, coordinates, and facilitates technology related trainings to all employees at all campuses.
3. Consults with departments to identify SharePoint management needs. Designs, develops, and supports solutions.
4. Develops SharePoint solutions to enhance employee productivity and efficiency.
5. Designs and develops SQL scripts to interpret and communicate employee professional development data reports.
6. Provides support to all employees seeking end-user technology related assistance.
7. Facilitates technology related trainings at employee orientations.
8. Researches emerging technologies that optimize processes.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Characteristics
· Skills in current programming and data management standards
· Ability to maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
· Ability to manage time, communicate clearly and concisely, documented and maintain organization of work
· Maintain a customer focus in providing technology services to the College’s community
How to Apply
Job Post Contact