Closes: Thursday, December 7, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate Degree in accounting, business or related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution OR significant related experience required.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in accounting/bookkeeping preferred.
- NC Community College experience preferred.
- Non-profit accounting experience preferred.
The jobholder performs accounts payable duties and general accounting duties for all related entities. Additionally, this position serves as a backup for accounts payable and check-writing functions for the college for all fund sources (federal, state, county, institutional and grants). They will reconcile specified subledgers to the general ledger and perform year-end close functions.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact