Technician, Admissions, Document Management
Closes: Friday, March 31, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate’s Degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
- 4 years clerical experience
- General knowledge and experience working with traditional, non-traditional, and multicultural post-secondary students.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
- Work experience in Higher Educational environment.
- Datatel Experience
The jobholder scans documents to produce digital copies of documents for retention purposes. Electronic documents are retrieved from a variety of secure websites for downloading and indexing into the scanning system. Additionally, the jobholder performs data entry functions for Admissions and Recruitment, gathering data from a variety of sources such as transcripts, applications, residency status forms, and Career and College Promise information. The position requires contact with students emphasizing the need for quality customer service. Additional responsibilities include maintenance and periodic purges of existing records, assistance in preparation for registration; and acting as a back-up for data entry of student applications. This position requires an individual who can maintain confidentiality and security of records in addition to working with minimal supervision. The jobholder must maintain a thorough knowledge of institutional policy and procedures, curriculum programs, the annual catalog, academic regulations, and registration data systems.
How to Apply
For the complete job description and to apply on-line, go to https://gtcc.peopleadmin.com/postings/7258
Job Post Contact