Closes: Friday, February 15, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Any combination of equivalent education and experience will be considered.
• Minimum five (5) years experience in a technical public service position required.
• Associate Degree in Business Administration preferred.
• Responsible for training and maintenance of all modules of the College’s CMMS software (School Dude), which includes Maintenance Direct, PM Direct, Trip Direct and any future modules purchased by GTCC for use in the Physical Plant Department.
• Responsible for receiving, analyzing, assigning, follow up and closing out all Physical Plant work orders received through the CMMS system or phone or email.
• Responsible for managing use and record keeping of the college’s fleet vehicles through the CMMS system and reporting as required to the finance department.
• Responsible for recording and creating reports as requested of the college’s Utility usage with the CMMS system and spreadsheets as needed.
• Work with the Physical Plant department’s managers and Purchasing to renew all department blanket PO’s annually.
• Enter all Physical Plant department requisitions in the college’s electronic purchasing system and follow up to insure PO’s are issued promptly.
• Manage and schedule the department’s meeting and conference rooms.
• Maintain all facility as-built drawings and documentation in the department archives.
• Support other Administrative Assistants and Executive AA as needed.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact