Closes: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate Degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Two years of experience in an administrative assistant or accounting position
- Proficiency in use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience using word processing and developing spreadsheets.
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time while still being accurate and efficient.
Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Datatel experience preferred.
- Two years of experience as an administrative assistant or accounting clerk in a community college setting.
- Experience with auditing, registration, and accountability functions.
Guilford Technical Community College (GTCC) is currently the fourth largest of N.C. Community College System’s 58 institutions. On our six campuses and through our online offerings, we annually serve approximately 27,500 students, 60% of whom are students of color. We strive to offer programs that provide equitable educational outcomes for all students representing all backgrounds, including, but not limited to, ability, age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status. At GTCC, we are committed to cultivating a workplace culture of inclusion that welcomes, develops, supports, and empowers employees. We are looking for an exceptional person, who shares our institutional mission, vision, and values, to join our team!
The Auditing Technician I will provide support to the Auditing Office. Duties include (but are not limited to) auditing curriculum, continuing education and CCR (Basic Skills) attendance records with high levels of accuracy and assisting in maintaining and producing numerous reports. This person also assists in preparing and reporting the FTE reports for curriculum, continuing education and CCR (Basic Skills) classes. The person in this position must have a keen eye for detail and strong analytical and organizational skills. Accurate filing and retrieval of records is a must. Must be able to accurately comprehend and enforce rules governed by the State Board Community College Code (formally Administrative Code), General Statutes, memorandums, College Policies and Rules, and the College’s Internal Audit Plan as described in the management manual.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact