Closes: Friday, July 9, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Associate Degree in accounting, business or related field from a regionally accredited college or university required.
• Minimum of 3 years general office experience including accounts receivable, collections, and/or cashiering.
• Experience with various network applications: Excel, Word, Email, and Windows-based programs.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university preferred.
• Experience with Ellucian Colleague software.
• Experience with accounts receivable, collections, and/or cashiering in a higher education environment.
• Experience with financial aid processing in a higher education environment.
The person in this position is responsible for accounts receivable, processing financial aid, sponsor billings, collection of outstanding debts, and preparation of the college’s bank deposits. Responsibilities include all aspects of student accounts receivable, balancing daily transactions, maintaining records for miscellaneous receivables, and assisting with monitoring and maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the accounts receivable system through problem resolution.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact