Closes: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High school diploma or GED certificate plus 5 years HVAC industrial/commercial maintenance experience and repair of large (200 – 600 ton HVAC) systems, OR, Associate Degree in HVAC maintenance/installation from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution plus 3 years of commercial maintenance and repair of large (200 – 600 ton HVAC) systems.
- Universal CFC certification.
- Experience in the operation, maintenance and repair of commercial/industrial air conditioning equipment, including centrifugal Chillers, Cooling Towers, Chill Water pump/pipe loops, advanced BAS controls, Air Handling Units, RTUs, and split DX units.
- Experience in the operation, maintenance and repair of Boilers and Hot Water pumps/pipe loops.
- Experience in the operation, maintenance and repair of piston and rotary screw air compressors.
Please see above minimum requirements.
Responsible for reliability of HVAC systems through effective and timely performance of quality repair and maintenance services. Performs advanced troubleshooting and maintenance on large commercial/ industrial HVAC systems up to 500 tons. Coordinates other technicians and/or outside contractors on assigned large scale repairs, service, or upgrade jobs. Monitors and adjusts as required HVAC systems performance, Building Automation Systems, and Water Treatment systems.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact