Closes: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High school diploma or GED required
- 6 years’ experience which includes 4 years in an apprenticeship or helper capacity.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Completion of a college accredited building technology program preferred
- Previous unsupervised experience in a post-secondary school environment is preferred.
The Maintenance Technician II provides skilled maintenance support services which contribute to the continuously improving operational efficiencies of the College facilities located on multiple campus sites and consisting of more than 1 million square feet.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact