Closes: Monday, December 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High School Diploma
- Valid NC driver’s license
Perform diversified activities related to the maintenance of buildings and grounds to include routine building, mechanical, electrical, plumbing repairs and support to other Facility Service needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, and crouch.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Possession of a valid NC driver’s license
- Ability to work flexible schedule for College events and times of inclement weather
- Read blueprints, wire diagrams, and schematics.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on multiple building systems.
- Maintain inventory of materials needed for scheduled maintenance.
- Assist with plumbing, carpentry, painting, electrical and HVAC tasks
- Maintain updated records of repairs and installations.
- Performs grounds maintenance duties, including mowing, weeding, trimming shrubs and hedges, raking leaves, and mulching flower beds.
- Operates lawn mowers, tractor, weed eater, small equipment, etc.
- Perform janitorial tasks and maintenance of grounds and equipment as scheduled.
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance of College vehicles, structures, heating and cooling systems, and sanitary systems as scheduled.
- Assembles and moves office furniture and equipment
- Move equipment and supplies.
- Assist faculty and staff.
- Serve on various College committees as required or assigned.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Human Resources Technician
Stanly Community College
141 College Dr.
Albemarle, NC 28001