Closes: Wednesday, February 14, 2024
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 6 months experience working as a general service technician in a vehicle repair facility OR 3 months working as a general service technician in a vehicle repair facility and an Associate degree or certificate in automotive maintenance.
- Associate degree in Automotive Technology or certificate in automotive maintenance.
- Successful completion of GTCC class TRN 110 (Intro to Auto Systems Technology) or equivalent lift safety training and experience.
- ASE G1 certification
- CDL Class A license
- One year of experience working as a general service technician in a vehicle repair facility.
GTCC owns and maintains a fleet of 100+ vehicles including passenger vehicles, Police cars, maintenance vehicles and golf carts. The person in this position will assist the lead Fleet Service Technician with performing routine vehicle maintenance, troubleshooting problems, refueling/cleaning vehicles, ordering parts, etc.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact