Closes: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• High school diploma or GED Certificate
• Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) required within 6 months of employment.
• Minimum of 3 years vehicle service, maintenance and repair experience in a commercial shop.
• Equivalent combinations of experience and education will be considered.
• In addition to basic maintenance, technician will be experienced in higher level repairs such as axle/wheel bearing replacement, suspension repairs, manifold gasket replacement, HVAC repair, etc.
• Associate Degree in Automotive Technology from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
• ASE Certification
This position has primary responsibility for management and implementation of a preventive maintenance and repair program for all assigned institutional vehicles. Formal training in vehicle repair/maintenance is preferred. Jobholder utilizes Vehicle Preventative Maintenance software. Manages bulk fuels/motor oils inventories. Performs vehicle assessments, assists with Fleet replacement planning and new vehicle purchases. Manages vehicle related recycle processes.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact