Closes: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution in Educational Technology, Information Systems, or related subject.
- One year of work experience providing technical training.
- One year of work experience providing help desk support.
- Experience using a learning management system such as Moodle, Canvas, Blackboard, D2L, etc.
- Experience using video conferencing tools like MS Teams, Zoom, Adobe Connect, etc.
Bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution in Educational Technology, Information Systems, or related subject.
- Greater than one year of work experience providing technical training.
- Greater than one year of work experience providing help desk support.
- Experience in hosting webinars and online demonstrations.
- Experience with cloud-based and content authoring software such as Adobe Captivate, SoftChalk, Camtasia, etc.
Guilford Technical Community College (GTCC) is currently the fourth largest of NC. Community College System’s 58 institutions. On our six campuses and through our online offerings, we annually serve approximately 27,500 students, 60% of whom are students of color. We strive to offer programs that provide equitable educational outcomes for all students representing all backgrounds, including, but not limited to, ability, age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status. At GTCC, we are committed to cultivating a workplace culture of inclusion that welcomes, develops, supports, and empowers employees. We are looking for an exceptional person, who shares our institutional mission, vision, and values, to join the team!
The eLearning Instructional Technologist works directly with GTCC faculty and staff members to conduct all instructional technology training. As an expert in a variety of instructional tools, the Instructional Technologist works one-on-one, in small groups, and in departments to help personnel reach a mastery level in their use of instructional technology. All work created by the Instructional Technologist reflects our standards in both universal and responsive design. Working in collaboration with the Instructional Designer(s), the Instructional Technologist manages the day-to-day facilitation of the faculty training courses, faculty training database, the faculty computer lab, and a variety of online faculty resources.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact