Closes: Friday, June 3, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be DCI certified or able to be certified as a DCI operator.
- Must be NCAWARE certified or able to be certified as an NCAWARE operator
- 3 years of experience working as front line administrative support or call center operator.
- Associate Degree in a related area with considerable relevant experience is preferred.
- Experience with Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) systems as a call intake or call dispatching operator, i.e. 911 Center operator.
- Experience in proper protocol for Police radio communication, i.e. 10-code knowledge, experience with police radio systems.
The jobholder serves as the Telecommunicator to the police officers in the Campus Police Department, as the department dispatcher and call taker as assigned for first or second shift. The jobholder also provides customer service to students, faculty/staff and the general public both in person and by phone. This position serves as backup for the Administrative Assistant position for administrative support for officers and the public as needed. The jobholder must also work effectively with all areas of the college and employees of the Campus Police Department.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact