Main Campus - Smithfield, North Carolina
Closes: Friday, May 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education Minimum: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Preferred: Associate's Degree
Experience Minimum: This job requires no minimum experience.
Serve as a proctor for exams taken through JCC disability services
Knowledge & Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor students during test sessions to ensure a secure testing environment.
- Collect and prepare testing materials.
- Learn and utilize adaptive equipment for test taking.
- Communicate with instructors, students, and the Coordinator of Retention and Disability Services in a timely and professional manner.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to read and comprehend exam instructions and materials, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact