Dare County Campus, North Carolina
Closes: Friday, June 11, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- One year or more of experience working in a customer service related position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills.
- Once hired, will be required to obtain proctor certifications in a testing center environment.
- Previous work experience in an educational institution.
- One year experience providing student technical assistance.
- Experience with multiple software packages and online testing software.
FLSA: Technical Paraprofessional, non-exempt
The Testing Center Proctor maintains defined test security and quality standards at the proctoring site. These efforts include following prescribed proctoring guidelines and specific procedures for each type of exam proctored.
The Testing Center Proctor receives supervision from the Director, Library and Learning Services.
Examples of Duties:
- Proctors tests.
- Maintains confidential records.
- Communicates with faculty and staff regarding testing and accommodations.
- Assists with reports and scheduling as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.