Closes: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate degree or junior standing from/at a regionally accredited post-secondary institution with documented successful completion of undergraduate coursework in a Career or Technical area.
- Demonstrated expertise in Career Technical Education (CTE) coursework.
- Previous experience providing learning support and/or instruction
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
- Three years of experience providing learning support and/or instruction
- Previous work experience in an educational institution
- Experience tutoring and/or instructing English language learners
- Experience tutoring and/or instructing students with disabilities
- Proficiency in using learning management systems (e.g. Moodle)
The Center for Academic Engagement Professional Tutor provides tutoring to enhance the learning of students in specific subject areas. As a provider of learning support, the Professional Tutor responds to the individual needs of students by personalizing tutoring strategies and methodologies.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact