Closes: Monday, June 27, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associates Degree or greater
- Experience in oral and written communication
- Possesses experience in various CRM database systems
- Has the ability to work extremely flexible hours including late nights, holidays, and weekends
- Displays exceptional time-management and organizational skills as needed for meeting deadlines.
- Shows persuasiveness and the ability to procure donors, funders and items needed for fundraising efforts.
- Demonstrates a professional demeanor whether speaking to others in person, over the phone, via email or through letters.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and familiar with database usage.
- Ability to design marketing materials, such as flyers
- Ability to use social media.
- Basic bookkeeping/budget knowledge
- Works well alone as well as under direct supervision
- Fundraising experience
- Nonprofit experience
The Associate Director works to help secure funding and sponsorships. This position is responsible for assisting the Executive Director and department leaders in developing fundraising plans, maintaining donor relationships, and securing new ones.
The following listing of essential job duties indicates the general nature and level of work required in this job. This is not designed to be a comprehensive listing of all the activities, duties, or responsibilities that may be required in this job. Individuals assigned to this job may be asked to perform other duties as required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job.
- Works to help the Executive Director acquire new donors and manages a donor database; keeps in regular contact with donors during fundraising events.
- Maintains the accuracy and integrity of databases by ensuring that all information is kept current and up to date.
- Troubleshoots database issues.
- Provides support to various committees and volunteers during fundraising campaigns and events.
- Assists with the creation and finalization of guest lists.
- Responsible for most correspondence to potential donors and volunteers.
- Provides support to advertising efforts and works in public relations.
- Writes grant requests and proposals and assists with coordination, as necessary.
- Manages grants including the tracking of grant agreements, the schedule of reporting deadlines, and monitoring of grantee compliance
- Performs basic admin duties such as filing, data entry, maintaining a filing system, etc.
- Assists in scheduling meetings with prospective funders and donors.
- Manages and provides oversight of the Food Pantry
- Adjusts periodically to flexible work hours
- Assume other related support duties associated with the Foundation Office
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact