Closes: Monday, November 27, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master’s degree in business, education, or a related field with a focus on workforce development.
- At least eight (8) years of progressively responsible experience, including five years in senior management roles, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- As the fourth largest continuing education provider in the state, exceptional supervisory skills are necessary to lead a division comprising approximately 50 full-time employees and over 100 part-time temporary faculty members.
- A background in workforce development, economic development, training, and continuing education.
- Expertise in establishing revenue-positive initiatives.
- Experience in public higher education, especially within a community college setting, is preferred.
The Vice President of Corporate and Continuing Education plays a pivotal role in leading, planning, and directing the Corporate and Continuing Education operations and programming at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College. Reporting directly to the College President, the VP is responsible for growing the college’s reputation as the preferred provider for meeting the region’s needs in workforce training and education.