Closes: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Human Services, Counseling, Criminal Justice or a related field from a regionally accredited institution required.
Must have significant experience working with marginalized/victimized populations with a focus on domestic violence, sexual assault, and advocacy.
Master's degree in Social Work, Human Services, Criminal Justice or related field and clinical licensure preferred
**Position will remain open until filled**
Provide advocacy and support for student victims, to enhance campus safety and promote campus wellness.
- Will serve as advocate on campus, in court, and in community for students who are or have been victimized through crime such as but not limited to sexual assault, rape, domestic violence, assault and battery, cyber/stalking, and cyber/bullying.
- Responsible for all required documentation and reporting as required by the grant.
- Timely submission of activities and time sheet.
- Will engage in ongoing professional development and participate in a variety of Student Wellness support activities including clinical triage.
- Will be responsible for community and campus marketing and promotion of Victim's Advocacy program.
- Will work closely with local law enforcement, District Attorneys, county victims' advocates, the Family Justice Center as well as local shelters and helping agencies in area Counties as needed to provide ethical and quality advocacy and support.
- Complete additional duties under the supervision of the Dean of Student Wellness/Professor to ensure the successful fulfillment of the purpose of the Student Wellness Center and the mission of NCC.
Job Post Contact
Morgan R, Bland, Director of Human Resources
**Applicants must submit a completed Nash Community College application and unofficial transcripts in order to be considered. Applications referencing resumes will not be considered. Completed applications need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Human Resources, PO Box 7488, Rocky Mount, NC 27804**